Your car, your choice.
Mercedes-Benz is proud to support Motability – a national charity dedicated to helping disabled people become more mobile.
Under the Motability Scheme you can exchange your government funded mobility allowance for a brand new Mercedes-Benz. So if you receive any of the following you are eligible to apply:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
Since the scheme began in 1978, Motability has helped millions of disabled people with their mobility needs.
The Motability Scheme entitles you to:
- A new Mercedes-Benz every 3 years
- Insurance, servicing and maintenance
- Full breakdown assistance
- Tyre and windscreen replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 years
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- Annual Road Fund Licence
- Up to two nominated drivers
For further information on Mercedes-Benz Motability products please contact:
0800 369 8998
Delaware Drive, Tongwell